Sunday, December 21, 2008

My house - a video tour

And so the blog goes audio-visual. Inspired by the recent video update on my old room that Blake posted on facebook, and because for once it is not raining here in Da Nang, I thought I would finally make good on my promise to take you all on a video tour of my house. It's not a very big house and therefore the video is not too long.




I hope you all enjoy it. If anyone has any other suggestions for videos they would like to see from Nam, let me know.

Amy

4 comments:

lovehate09 said...

Amy I just have to say how happy I am that you are embracing the budhist culture it fills my seven shacras with health and well being.

Also since when did you become an alco? This also makes me happy.

mike

Anonymous said...

woohoo 100 visits! Popular blog

lovehate09 said...

Amy did you post anonymously on your blog to show people how popular you were!

Anonymous said...

I've got an idea for a video you can make... >insert creepy man laugh<

simple tracking
Wireless Laser Mouse